3M™ Cubitron™ II Flexible Grinding Wheels
- Help to reduce vibration exposure due to their lighter wheel construction and plastic backing pad.
- Engineered with 3M’s Precision Shaped Ceramic Grain, they cut faster helping to reduce operator trigger time.
- Scale removal
- Deburring and more!
How 3M Precision Shaped Ceramic Grain technology works:
3M’s revolutionary Precision Shaped Ceramic Grain technology is an advanced abrasive construction featuring micro replicated shapes that slice through metal to cut faster and last longer than conventional abrasives.
Conventional ceramic abrasive grain tends to “plough” through the metal, causing heat to build up in the workpiece and the abrasive — resulting in a slower cut and shorter disc life.
3M Precision Shaped Ceramic Grain uses 3M microreplication technology to form sharp peaks that easily “slice” through metal — cutting cooler, faster and lasting longer than conventional abrasive grain.
More cut – longer life
What 3M Precision Shaped Ceramic Grain technology means for you:
- Faster cut — produce more parts per hour, less trigger time
- Longer life — for a lower cost per grind
- Requires less pressure — allows the abrasive to do more of the hard work
- Safer operation — less exposure to vibration, easier to use, smooth running