- 1 What is a reusable respirator?
- 2 Why should you choose the 3M Reusable Respirator Solutions?
- 3 How to select your respirator style?
- 4 What are the features and benefits of the half and full-facepiece respirators?
- 4.1 3M Reusable Respirator Categories
- 4.2 6100 Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator
- 4.3 6200 Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator
- 4.4 6300 Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator
- 4.5 7501 – Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator Small
- 4.6 7502 – Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator Medium
- 4.7 7503 – Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator Large
- 4.8 6700 – Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator Small
- 4.9 6800 – Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator Medium
- 4.10 6900 – Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator Large
- 4.11 Featured Updates
- 4.12 3M Disposable Respirator
- 4.13 Types of Respirators
- 4.14 Download 3M Reusable Respirator Catalog
- 4.15 Enquire Now
What is a reusable respirator?
Reusable respirators are available in both half-face and full-face varieties and can offer protection against airborne particles, gases, fumes, and vapors.
3M provides a full line of reusable respirators with half and full-facepiece reusable respirators that help protect against both particles and/or gases and vapours.
Reusable respirators are NIOSH-rated to identify the level of protection provided. Reusable respirators use cartridges and filters that can be customized to filter specific hazards. They can also be changed when they become dirty, allowing the mask to be reused.
Why should you choose the 3M Reusable Respirator Solutions?
With a wide range of facepieces, cartridges, and filters offering an Assigned Protection Factor from 10-50, 3M reusable respirators can be used for numerous applications and hazardous environments.
Designed for comfort
Your workers deserve to be comfortable and protected whether they are in a tight space or working a long shift. Select from a variety of comfort features like silicone for a softer feel on the face and 3M™ CoolFlow Valve for improved breathability.
Simple and intuitive
Whether you need sustainable, multi-use respiratory protection or a maintenance-free offering, 3M solutions are easy to use, maintain, and clean.
How to select your respirator style?
What are the features and benefits of the half and full-facepiece respirators?
- Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series
- Full-Facepiece Respirator 6000 Series
- Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 7500 Series
The 3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series offers reliable and convenient respiratory protection and is suitable for many situations, helping provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gases and vapours according to NIOSH approval. When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ cartridges and filters, this respirator helps provide protection at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL).
- This series combines comfort and convenience
- Comfortable soft, lightweight facepiece with easy-to-adjust head straps
- NIOSH approved for negative pressure air-purifying and supplied air dual airline applications
- Can be disassembled, cleaned and reused.
- Size available: Small, Medium, Large
The 3M™ Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series offers lightweight comfort and ease of use. Combine with appropriate 3M™ particulate filters or cartridges to help provide respiratory protection against particulates and/or a variety of gases and vapours. Recommended applications include assembly, chemical clean-up, chemical handling, chemical splash, chipping, chiselling, cleaning, furnace operations, grinding, laboratories, machining, masonry, painting, pouring/casting, sanding, sawing, and welding.
- Large lens provides a wide field of view for excellent visibility
- Lightweight well-balanced design and silicone faceseal for enhanced comfort, durability and ease of cleaning
- Available in air-purifying and supplied air respirator modes
- Center adapter directs exhaled breath downward
The 3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 7500 Series uses advanced silicone material to help provide comfortable and durable respiratory protection. The 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve helps make breathing easier and can reduce heat and moisture build-up for cool, dry comfort. It helps provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gases and vapours when used with approved 3M cartridges and filters. Recommended applications include abatement, painting, welding, chemical handling, construction, utilities, mining, pharmaceutical, and smelting.
- Advance silicone material for increased comfort and greater durability
- Proprietary 3M™ CoolFlow™ valve helps makes breathing easier
- Dual-mode head harness adjusts easily for either standard or drop-down mode
- Exhalation valve cover directs exhaled breath and moisture downward to reduce fogging
- Size available: Small, Medium, Large