Omron AnyFeeder Solution combines vision and robotics with our powerful ACE Sight software to deliver a complete system for flexible bulkpart feeding.
- 1 Faster Setup, Rapid Changeovers
- 2 Save time and money across the entire process
- 3 A Complete Solution for Flexible Feeding
- 4 Why Choose, AnyFeeder?
- 5 Optimized to Work Together
- 6 UNDER A SINGLE POINT OF CONTROL
- 7 Robotics Expertise and Machine Automation Support
Faster Setup, Rapid Changeovers
FROM DESIGN TO IMPLEMENTATION TO PRODUCT CHANGEOVERS
Save time and money across the entire process
- ACE Sight software provides easy integration of AnyFeeder, vision and all Omron robots
- Complete your feasibility in mere hours
- Re-use all emulation elements for commissioning
- Use pre-programmed Smart Commands to control the AnyFeeder unit
- Automatic calibration between vision, robots and conveyors
- Get up and running fast with wizard-based setup
- Switch between emulation and production modes for easier troubleshooting
- Seamless, software-based product changeovers in minutes
- Recipe Manager simplifies training and operations
A Complete Solution for Flexible Feeding
REARRANGE, RECOGNIZE, REFINE
Integrated, Smart Feeding Solution
A SINGLE SOLUTION TO MANAGE A VAST RANGE OF PRODUCTS
Automatically flips/shakes parts to separate and position them
Integrated vision architecture allows for high-speed latching of robot positions and a reduction in cycle time for products requiring fast inspection and orientation after pick up.
The integrated vision refinement on the fly feature allows for visual verification of parts, increasing placement accuracy to within 17 microns.
Why Choose, AnyFeeder?
ONE ANYFEEDER CAN REPLACE SEVERAL CONVENTIONAL FEEDERS ON YOUR LINE
- Fully integrated system with patented ACE Sight Software to combine Anyfeeder, vision and Omron robots.
- Wide range of product applications
- Able to manage large quantities
- Facilitates frequent and easy product changeovers
- Fast inspection and orientation of parts after pick up
- Easy conversion for product changeover
- Perfect for high mix low volume production
- Applicable for limited products
- No integrated solutions system available
- Quantity of parts loaded has to be controlled to avoid blockage
- Potential damage to parts which may be thrown against each other and against wall of feeder
- Skill and experience dependent
- More time spending on mechanical adjustment
Optimized to Work Together
UNDER A SINGLE POINT OF CONTROL
Robotics Expertise and Machine Automation Support
PLANNING • IMPLEMENTATION • SUPPORT