Advanced Clean-Monitoring for the Manufacturing Field
Is clean air with a filter enough to maintain a clean environment? Clean measures are not perfect unless they are tied to quality. Localized Continuous Clean-Monitoring Systems provide many ways to improve quality and enable perfect reporting of production process monitoring
Ionized clean environments
- An Ionizer is needed to remove dust attached to particles by static electricity. It provides a new style for discharging and dust removal, with the first Ionizers in the industry that can be combined with Air Clean Units.
Continuous sensing of particles
- The particle volume inside booths is constantly sensed by an Air Particle Sensor. Optimum clean environments are maintained by controlling air volume based on particle volume — from rapid ventilation to energy-conserving gradational air volume control.
Total Sensing for Clean Booths
- It provides the optimum clean environment with constant monitoring of continuously changing production environments. Sensing and control with up to 9 Air Clean Units. The degree of cleanliness in each production stage can be controlled in relation to the quality
Electronic Component Production
- Processes Multi-Clean Control
Cell Production Processes
- Direct Clean Control
Storage and Test Environments
- Storage of Precision and Optical Components