Disposable masks can have a filtration efficiency of up to 98% and they can prevent potentially infected water droplets from spreading to your surroundings when you cough or sneeze. It usually comes in a box of 50 and easily disposed of that you do not need to wash and dry daily.
- Nose bar adaptable for the perfect fit
- Low resistance to breathing for daily comfort use
- Hypoallergenic and hydrophobic
- High Filtration Efficiency: BFE min 98% and PFE min 97%
- CE Certified
- Certified for EN 14683 – Type IIR standards
- Certified for ASTM Level 2
- Peace of mind of getting genuine and tested masks
How to put on your mask correctly?
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.
- Hold the mask by ear loops and place the loop around each ear.
- Place the mask on your face with the blue side facing out.
- Mould and pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose.
- Make sure the mask is secure. It should cover your nose, mouth and your chin.
Adjust the mask to your face without leaving gaps on the sides.
- In order to remove the mask, do not grab the surface of the mask when disposing of it.
Please remove a used mask by holding only the ear loops.
View certificates and test reports here.
Read more here.