- 1 Demand for EV charging solution
- 2 Why choose ABB’s EV charging
- 3 ABB has introduced Terra AC wallbox
- 3.1 What is the Terra AC wallbox?
- 3.2 What are the Terra AC wallbox benefits?
- 3.3 Technical feature of Terra AC wallbox
- 3.4 Discover More
- 3.5 Understanding the future of Food and Beverage
- 3.6 ABB Miniature circuit breakers
- 3.7 Exploring ABB Home EV Charging Solution
- 3.8 What are TR25 and LEW for EV Chargers in Singapore?
- 3.9 Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure in Singapore
Demand for EV charging solution
For many years industry analysts have penned 2020 as the tipping point in electric vehicle (EV) adoption, with predictions that global EV market share will climb to at least 3 percent in 2020 and accelerate to more than 50 percent by 2040.
With exponential growth of electric vehicles (EV) and the development of electric cars with longer ranges, demand for electric vehicles charging is booming.
With sustainable transport solutions forming a key component of ABB Electrification’s Mission to Zero for smart cities, the pioneer in digital technologies unveils the latest extension to its e-mobility portfolio.
Why choose ABB’s EV charging
ABB Ability™ connected chargers enable fast global service and pro-active maintenance. ABB has years of experience in creating, installing and maintaining charging infrastructure, including several nationwide charger networks. ABB lays the foundations for a future of smarter, reliable, and emission-free mobility, accessible by everyone, everywhere.
ABB lays the foundations for a future of smarter, reliable, and emission-free mobility, accessible by everyone, everywhere. ABB offers a total EV charging solution from compact, high quality AC wallboxes, reliable DC fast charging stations with robust connectivity, to innovative on-demand electric bus charging systems, we deploy infrastructure that meet the needs of the next generation of smarter mobility.
ABB has introduced Terra AC wallbox
As the global leader in sustainable transport solutions ABB has taken another significant step in driving this e-mobility revolution forward over the next decade with the launch of its new Terra AC wallbox.
What is the Terra AC wallbox?
The Terra AC wallbox is the superior EV home charger, delivering high-value quality, future proof flexibility, and advanced safety and protection. Terra AC wallbox provides tailored, intelligent and networked charging solutions for any business, home or location. There are two types of Terra AC wallbox as Terra AC-7.4 kW and Terra AC-22kW.
The Terra AC wallbox is built on ABB’s 130-year heritage of accessible technology leadership for safe, smart and sustainable electrification and informed by our comprehensive expertise in e-mobility.
What are the Terra AC wallbox benefits?
- Broad range of connectivity options including Wifi, Bluetooth and Ethernet
- Space saving design enables seamless installation on a wall or pedestal, which can accommodate two chargers back-to-back
- With multiple connectors available, Terra AC wallbox is compatible with the majority of EVs
- Dust proof and water resistant in harsh weather conditions enhancing uptime and product lifetime
Future proof flexibility
- Future-ready with simple software updated via the user App
- Simplified authentication via either RFID or the App provides flexibility for public-use case applications
- Integrates seamlessly with ABB’s complementary building automation solutions
Safety and protection
- Evaluated and tested by independent third party to meet the highest standards
- Current limiting protection allows maximum charging power without nuisance tripping
- Integrated ground fault and overvoltage protection protects both user and car