When it comes to eye protection, the right fit makes all the difference. The 3M™ SecureFit™ Protective Eyewear Alternate Fit SF300 Series features an adjusted lens angle and soft nose bridge designed to help accommodate tall cheekbone structure and low nose bridge height. Proprietary Pressure Diffusion Temple (PDT) technology further enhances comfort without compromising security.
Features of SecureFit™ Eyewear
- 3M Pressure Diffusion Technology allows temples to naturally adjust to individual head sizes eliminating the need to stock multiple frame sizes at worksites
- At a weight of less than 1 oz., provides comfortable, durable, lightweight eye protection
- Secure, snug fit keeps eyewear in place without slippage even when the person is in motion
- Polycarbonate lenses absorb 99.9% UVA and UVB up to 380 nm and meet the requirements of CSA Z94.3 and ANSI Z87.1-2015
- SecureFit™ Alternate fit protective eyewear expands the fit of eyewear to multiple face shapes and sizes with unique design adjustments such as lens angling angled to help accommodate high cheekbone structure and soft nose pads designed to help fit securely on a low nose bridge.
3M™ SecureFit™ 300 Series
- Anti-scratch (AS) coating helps protect lenses from scratches, nicks and scrapes that can become distractions
- Anti-fog (AF) coating helps keep lenses free of moisture in hot and humid conditions.
Lens Color: Clear with Anti-scratch coating
3M ID Number: 70071729894
Lens Color: Clear with Anti-fog
3M ID Number: 70071696887
Lens Color: Grey with Anti-scratch coating
3M ID Number: 70071696895
Lens Color: Grey with Anti-fog
3M ID Number: 70071696903