- Designed for use in numerous applications to meet a variety of needs in the OEM, MRO, and construction markets
- Largest selection of styles, materials, and sizes
- One-piece construction for consistent performance and reliability
- Lowest threading force of any one-piece cable tie in the industry
Specification of Pan-Ty Cable Ties
- Mechanical and chemical attributes of natural and weather resistant polypropylene cable ties shall provide superior resistance to chemical attack when exposed to various concentrations of salts, bases, and acids.
- In addition, polypropylene ties shall be buoyant in liquid applications and shall float to the surface where they can be seen and recovered
Key Features and Benefits
- Polypropylene material: Resists chemical attack when exposed to salts, bases, and acids in various concentrations to help maintain cable tie performance in harsh conditions
- Buoyancy: Cable tie will float to the surface of most liquids so the tie can easily be seen and removed
- One-piece design with locking wedge: Provides low thread force for easy and reliable installation; improves productivity and reduces operator fatigue
- Curved, tapered tip (on applicable sizes): Threads easily into head; installs quickly for improved productivity
- Distinct green color (natural ties): Easy to identify for operators and/or inspectors to ensure the proper cable tie is used in the right application (indoor use)
- Black color with ultraviolet inhibitor (weather resistant ties): Allows ties to withstand exposure to sunlight; contributes to weathering life expectancy (7 – 9 years)
- Polypropylene cable ties are used to fasten wiring and hoses in the chemical process industry and related harsh environments.
- Ideal for applications that demand a cable tie material that provides superior chemical resistance to salts, bases, and acids in various solutions and concentrations.