- 1 Disposable Medical Mask Made in Singapore
- 2 Mask Specifications
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 4 Test Report by TÜV SÜD PSB (Singapore)
- 5 How To Determine The Quality Of Disposable Mask?
- 6 Step-by-step Guide to do a Water Test, Breath Test and Flame Test
- 7 How To Put On and Remove Mask Correctly
- 8 Video About Kyla 3-ply Disposable Medical Mask
- 9 Enquire Now
Disposable Medical Mask Made in Singapore
Kyla disposable mask is the Medical Mask made locally in Singapore. The mask is industrial certified. Please see below for the features. Certification copies are available upon request.
- Nose bar adaptable for the perfect fit
- Low resistance to breathing for daily comfort use
- Hypoallergenic and hydrophobic
- High Filtration Efficiency: BFE min 98% and PFE min 97%
- CE Certified
- Certified for EN 14683 – Type IIR standards
- Certified for ASTM Level 2
- Peace of mind of getting genuine and tested masks
Material of Outer Layer: PP Non-Woven
Material of Centre Layer: Meltblown Filter Media
Material of Inner Layer: PP Non-Woven
Dimension: 175mm x 95mm (Adult), 145mm x 95mm (Kids)
Material of Ear Loop: Knitted Wooly Band
Colour of Mask: Blue
Nose Clamp Position: Fixed in Centre, Top
Material: Coated Steel Wire
Length of Steel Wire: 90mm
Bacteria Filteration Efficiency (BFE): Min 98%
Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE): Min 97%
Packaging: 50pcs/box, 40 boxes/carton
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What age to fit for kids size mask?
Primarily it depends on the size of the child’s face and also his or her comfort level when wearing a 3-ply mask. The manufacturer recommends for children 4 years old and above.
Based on feedback, we have children between the ages of 10-12 preferring either the kids or adult size. So it really depends on the child’s comfort level.
The mask size when expanded, should cover from the nose to the chin of the child. More importantly, the 3 ply masks should have the required safety standards certification.
What is the price for adult and kid’s medical mask?
The net selling price of the adult mask is $18/box and $20/box for the kid’s size masks.
Why does a kid’s mask cost higher than an adult’s mask?
Due to the smaller production volumes for kids size, thus the cost is higher. Or in other words, adult size always produces in massive volume, so it has brought down the production cost for the adult mask.
How much is the delivery charges?
We offer FREE delivery for purchases of 5 boxes & above. Otherwise, other option including self collection or S$8 delivery cost for 1-4 boxes.
How to place an order for medical mask?
How to make a payment?
Check out payment options available
Test Report by TÜV SÜD PSB (Singapore)
Note: These reports are issued subject to the Testing and Certification Regulations of the TÜV SÜD Group and the General Terms and Conditions of Business of TÜV SÜD PSB Pte Ltd. In addition, this report is governed by the terms set out within these reports.
Contact us to request for the full version of the test report.
How To Determine The Quality Of Disposable Mask?
Step-by-step Guide to do a Water Test, Breath Test and Flame Test
How To Put On and Remove Mask Correctly
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.
- Hold the mask by ear loops and place the loop around each ear.
- Place the mask on your face with the blue side facing out.
- Mould and pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose.
- Make sure the mask is secure. It should cover your nose, mouth and your chin.
Adjust the mask to your face without leaving gaps on the sides.
- In order to remove the mask, do not grab the surface of the mask when disposing of it.
Please remove a used mask by holding only the ear loops.
- Change your masks regularly or if soiled or wet.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer after disposing of the mask.