- 1 Models with a Latching Lever Join the MY Family of OMRON’ s Recent Longtime Best-selling Relays
- 2 NEW!
- 3 Relays with Latching Levers
- 4 New Design Stable Quality in Automatic Manufacturing
- 5 There are reasons people continue to choose the MY Series.
Models with a Latching Lever Join the MY Family of OMRON’ s Recent Longtime Best-selling Relays
Relays with Latching Levers
First appearing in 1966, over 800 million MY-series Relays had been manufactured by 2012. The MY Series grew to meet the needs of the day, and will continue to meet your needs in the future.
Easier to See, Easier to Use
OMRON insists on in-house production from component molds to manufacturing facilities to better meet your needs. Easily Accessible Information!
- Product Information at a Glance
- Contact Status at a Glance
- Different Looks for Different Specifications
The model, specifications, and safety standards are all provided on the top surface. You can check this information while the Relay is mounted in the Socket.
Mechanical indicators are now a standard feature so that you know the contact operating status even for standard models
To prevent incorrectly using the Relays, we’ve made it easy to tell the difference between Relays with different specifications.
- High Electrical Durability
- Helps reduce the maintenance frequency
Two-pole Relay: 500,000 operations
Four-pole Relay: 200,000 operations
Note. For switching the rated load. Refer to the datasheet for details.
Reliable application is possible for high-density mounting and in cold locations
Ambient operating temperature: -55 to 70°C
Reduces malfunctions for unexpected external shocks
Malfunction shock resistance: 20G
New Design Stable Quality in Automatic Manufacturing
We took 50 years of manufacturing experience and designed market needs into design and production.
Examples: Connection reliability was achieved with welding and one-piece molding while stable quality was achieved in automatic manufacturing