These devices provide the ideal solution when procedures require multiple workers on locked-out equipment.
Workers can be assigned a padlock (sold separately) with a shackle diameter up to 9/32″ to attach to the hasp before starting their task. Ensure the energy source stays locked out — with multiple workers’ padlocks in the holes of the closed hasp. Once each worker completes their task, they remove their padlock. The hasp cannot be removed until the last padlock is removed.
This article will introduce to you the types of lockout hasps and features of these lockout hasps. So, keep reading.
Multiple Lockout Device Hasp
- The device can be used alone as a lockout hasp or with provided 0.19″ (4.8mm) diameter cable to lockout electrical disconnects, gate valves, or large cumbersome devices
- Compact and easy to install
- Constructed of rugged polycarbonate and stainless steel for industrial and harsh applications
- Vinyl coated galvanized steel cable up to 176°F (80°C); nylon coated galvanized steel cable up to 230°F (110°C)
- Unique tag design fits over a special octagon-shaped tab
- For use with Tag Hasp (above)
- Tag is secured when the device is in the locked position
- Show the full face of the tag at all times
- Tags measure 4 1/2″ x 2 1/8″
- Durable, 0.015″ rigid plastic material
- Padlock keeps hasp closed until the last padlock is removed
- Red vinyl-coating
- Non-sparking aluminum
- Comes in 1″ and 1 1/2″ diameter openings
- Accommodates up to six padlocks (sold separately)