Features and Benefits – PanelMax™ Noise Shield
PanelMax™ Noise Shield separates drive cables and sensitive communication/signal cables within industrial control panels to reduce electromagnetic interference (EMI) while saving valuable space.
Metal noise barrier equivalent to 6 inches of air spacing between power and signal cables, saves valuable panel space.
Perforated and pre-scored sections make it easy to cut to length with minimal deburring required.
PanelMax™ Noise Shield
• Metal noise barrier reduces EMI noise coupling between noise emitting and sensitive cabling within a control panel; provides up to 20dB reduction in noise which is equivalent to 6 inches of air spacing
• Installs directly to metal panel surface or within 2, 3, or 4-inch height Panduit wiring duct (when a shield is installed with supplied bonding clips)
• Perforated and pre-scored sections speed installation by allowing sections of the shield to be snapped off at pre-scored locations to easily cut to length with minimal deburring required
• Vertical wall slots allow wires to cross the barrier at 90° when necessary, providing greater design flexibility
• Horizontal cable tie slots allow cable bundles to be held in place using cable ties so cabling is kept near barrier for greater reliability and optimal aesthetics
• Zinc plated steel surface in contact areas with sub-panel and bonding clip ensures continuity and is corrosion resistant
• Black powder coated vertical surface for smooth edges
• Meets UL 508/508A requirements as a barrier between conductors