An opportunity not to be missed! Do lock in your order by 26th January 2022 to secure this exclusive pricing!
Register an account with us to see the discounted pricing available!
HOBO UX100-011a Temperature/Relative Humidity data logger
- Records temperature and relative humidity (within 2.5% accuracy) in indoor environments with its integrated sensors.
- Ideal for monitoring occupant comfort in office buildings, tracking food storage conditions in warehouses, logging temperature trends in server rooms, and measuring humidity levels in museums.
- Easy-to view LCD display
- Large memory capacity
- Visual high & low alarm thresholds
- New Burst and Statistics logging modes
- User-replaceable Relative Humidity sensor
HOBO MX1101 Data Logger
- Measures and transmits temperature and relative humidity data wirelessly to mobile devices or Windows computers via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology.
- The self-contained wireless data logger works with your mobile device or Windows computer and Onset’s free HOBOconnect app so you can configure the logger and read out data over a 100-foot range, with no other dedicated equipment required. Using Onset’s free app, you can also view data in graphs, check the operational status of loggers, configure alarm notifications, and share data files.
- Add the MX Gateway for remote access to your data in Onset’s cloud-based HOBOlink software.
- Wireless communication via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology
- Easy to deploy and offload using the free HOBOconnect app
- Visual and audible high & low alarm thresholds
- Stores 84,000 measurements
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2C and +/- 2%RH
- Find me/pager feature
- Patented connectivity technology