Soft starters increase a motor’s lifetime by protecting it from electrical stresses. They do so by letting you optimize starting currents that with conventional starting methods put lots of stress on the motor. With many built-in motor protection features, your motor is safe in its hands.
Soft starters are easy to install and learn and they can cut down assembly and startup downtime. Soft starters make for a compact and complete starting solution.
- Secure motor reliability
- Improve installation efficiency
- Increase application productivity
- Cover any motor application from 3 A to 2160 A
- Reduced starting current and less electrical stress on the motor and the network
- Fast and easy to install and set up with a small footprint
- Reduced mechanical wear and tear on mechanical equipment.