Tachometer, which is also known as a multifunction counter, is an ultra-compact counter that provides a more comprehensive functionality.
The main features are :
1. Easy to read
- For better readability, the character height for the present value display is 12 mm on models with 4 digits, the largest class in the industry.
- The wide viewing angle and brightness provide excellent visibility.
- The number of display segments has also been increased to make settings easier to understand, and
- the present value display can be switched between red, green, and orange so that output status can be seen from a distance
2. Safety and Reliability
- New set value limit and counter functions have been added
- New models with two tachometer inputs and two tachometer outputs have been added
3, Save Space
- The body depth has been greatly reduced. Helps in making thinner control panels.
4, Easiest Operation
- Operation is simplified by the Up/Down Key for each digit on 4-digit models and Up Key for each digit on 6-digit models.